20. Blair Rasmussen: Rasmussen was originally taken with the 15th overall pick by the Denver Nuggets. Rasmussen played eight seasons for the Nuggets and the Atlanta Hawks. His best season came with the Nuggets in ’90-91 when Rasmussen played in 70 games (69 starts) and averaged 12.5 points, 9.7 rebounds, one assist and 1.9 blocks.
For his career, Rasmussen averaged 9.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and nearly a block in 532 contests (282 starts).
19. Mario Elie: Elie was originally taken with the 21st pick in the seventh round (160th overall) by the Milwaukee Bucks. Elie played 11 seasons for the Philadelphia 76ers, Golden State Warriors, Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets, San Antonio Spurs and the Phoenix Suns. His most productive season came with the Rockets in ’96-97 when he averaged 11.7 points on 89.6 percent shooting from the free-throw line, three rebounds, four assists and 1.2 steals in 78 games (77 starts).
For his career, Elie won three NBA Championships while averaging 8.6 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists 732 games (395 starts).
18. Sam Mitchell: Mitchell was originally taken with the seventh pick in the third round (54th overall) by the Houston Rockets. Mitchell played 13 seasons with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Indiana Pacers. His best season came with the Timberwolves in ’90-91 when Mitchell averaged 14.6 points, 6.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists in 82 games (60 starts).
For his career, Mitchell averaged 8.7 points, 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 994 games (322 starts).
17. Tyrone Corbin: Corbin was originally taken with the 11th pick in the second round (35th overall) by the San Antonio Spurs. Corbin played 16 seasons for the Spurs, Cleveland Cavaliers, Phoenix Suns, Minnesota Timberwolves, Utah Jazz, Atlanta Hawks, Sacramento Kings, Miami Heat and the Toronto Raptors. His best season came with the Timberwolves in ’90-91 when Corbin played 39 minutes a night and averaged 18 points, 7.2 rebounds, 4.2 assists and two steals while starting all 82 games.
For his career, Corbin averaged 9.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.2 steals in 1,065 games (458 starts).
16. Spud Webb: Webb was originally taken with the 17th pick in the fourth round (87th overall) by the Detroit Pistons. Webb played 12 seasons with the Atlanta Hawks, Sacramento Kings, Minnesota Timberwolves and the Orlando Magic. His most productive season came in ’91-92 in his first year with the Kings when Webb averaged started all 77 games he played in and averaged 16 points, 2.9 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 1.6 steals a night.
For his career, Webb averaged 9.9 points, 2.1 rebounds, 5.3 assists and 1.1 steals in 814 games (429 starts).