15. Terry Catledge: Catledge was originally taken with the 21st overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers. Catledge played eight seasons with the 76ers, Washington Bullets and the Orlando Magic. His best season came in ’89-90 with the Magic when Catledge appeared in 74 games (72 starts) and averaged a career-high 19.4 points, 7.6 rebounds and one assist a night.
For his career, Catledge averaged 12.7 points and 6.4 rebounds in 515 games (379 starts).
14. Gerald Wilkins: Wilkins was originally taken with the 23rd pick of the second round (47th overall) by the New York Knicks. Wilkins played 13 seasons for the Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Orlando Magic and the Vancouver Grizzlies. Wilkins had the best year of his career in ’86-87 with the Knicks when he averaged 19.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.1 steals in 80 games (73 starts).
For his career, 13 points, 2.9 rebounds, three assists and one steal in 900 games (653 starts).
13. John “Hot Rod” Williams: Williams was originally taken with the 21st pick of the second round (45th overall) by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Williams played 13 seasons with the Cavaliers, Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks. His best season came in ’89-90 with Cleveland when Williams averaged a career-high 16.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, two assists, one steal and two blocked shots.
For his career, Williams averaged 11 points, 6.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.6 blocks in 887 games (518 starts).
12. Benoit Benjamin: Benjamin was originally taken with the third overall pick by the Los Angeles Clippers. Benjamin played 15 seasons with the Clippers, Seattle SuperSonics, Los Angeles Lakers, New Jersey Nets, Vancouver Grizzlies, Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Philadelphia 76ers and the Cleveland Cavaliers. His best season came in ’88-89 with the Clippers when Benjamin averaged 16.4 points on 54.1 percent shooting from the floor, 8.8 rebounds, two assists and 2.8 blocked shots.
For his career, Benjamin averaged 11.4 points, 7.5 rebounds, 1.3 assists and two blocks in 807 games (614 starts).
11. A.C. Green: Green was originally taken with the 23rd overall pick by the Los Angeles Lakers. Green played 16 seasons for the Lakers, Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat. Even though Green was an All-Star in ’89-90 with Los Angeles, his most productive season came in ’93-94 with the Suns. That year, Green averaged a career-high 14.7 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
For his career, Green averaged 9.6 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 1,278 games (832 starts) while winning three Championship rings with the Lakers.