5. Scottie Pippen: Pippen was taken by the Seattle SuperSonics in the 1987 draft and then traded to the Chicago Bulls. Pippen played 17 seasons in the NBA for the Bulls, Houston Rockets and the Portland Trail Blazers. Pippen had his best years with the Bulls when he won six NBA Championships and made seven all-star games. His best season in Chicago came in 1993-94 when Pippen averaged 22 points, 8.7 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 2.9 steals in 72 games.
For his career, Pippen averaged 16.1 points, 6.4 rebounds, 5.2 assists and two steals in 1,178 games. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2010.
4. Walt Frazier: Frazier was selected by the New York Knicks in the 1967 draft. Frazier played 13 seasons with the Knicks and the Cleveland Cavaliers. His best years came with New York where Frazier made seven straight all-star games and was a huge piece to a pair of championships. During that time he was named to the all-defensive first team seven straight years while earning all-NBA first- or second-team six times. One of his best years came with the Knicks in 1971-72 when he averaged a career-high 23.2 points on 51.2 percent shooting from the field to go along with 6.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
For his career, Frazier averaged 18.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 825 games. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 1987.
3. Dwyane Wade: Wade was taken by the Miami Heat in the 2003 draft. He has spent his entire 11-year career with the Heat and been a part of three NBA Championship teams. Wade has made the all-star team 10 consecutive seasons as well as being named all-NBA first-, second- or third-team eight times. His best statistical season came 2008-09 when Wade averaged a league-leading 30.2 points, five rebounds, 7.5 assists, 2.2 steals and 1.3 blocks in 79 games.
To this point in his career, Wade has averaged 24.3 points, five rebounds, six assists, 1.8 steals and one block in 719 games.
2. Charles Barkley: Barkley was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers in the 1984 draft. He played 16 seasons in the NBA for the 76ers, Phoenix Suns and the Houston Rockets. The 11-time all-star averaged a double-double in points and rebounds in his last 15 years in the league. He earned all-NBA first-, second- or third-team 11 times and was named the NBA MVP in 1992-93. That year he averaged 25.6 points, 12.2 rebounds, 5.1 assists, 1.6 steals and one block in 76 games.
For his career, Barkley averaged 22.1 points, 11.7 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 1.5 steals in 1,073 games. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2006.
1. Kevin Garnett: Garnett was taken by the Minnesota Timberwolves in the 1995 draft. Garnett has played 19 seasons in the NBA for the Timberwolves, Boston Celtics and the Brooklyn Nets. He has earned all-NBA first-, second- or third team nine times as well as all-defensive first- or second-team 12 times. Garnett was the NBA MVP in 2003-04 when he averaged 24.2 points, 13.9 rebounds, five assists, 1.5 steals and 2.2 blocks in 82 games.
To this point in his career, the 15-time all-star has averaged 18.6 points, 10.3 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.3 steals and 1.5 blocks in 1,377 games.