20. Chris Dudley: Dudley was originally taken with the sixth pick of the fourth round (75th overall) by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Dudley played for 16 seasons in the league for the Cavaliers, New Jersey Nets, Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks and Phoenix Suns. His most productive season came with the Nets in 1990-91 when Dudley averaged career-highs in points (7.1 per game) and blocks (2.5 per game) while also adding 8.4 rebounds.
For his career, Dudley averaged 3.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.2 blocks in 886 games (331 starts).
19. Dennis Hopson: Hopson was originally taken with the third overall pick by the New Jersey Nets. Hopson played for five seasons in the NBA with the Nets, Chicago Bulls and the Sacramento Kings. His best season came with the Nets in 1089-90 when Hopson averaged a career-high 15.8 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.9 assists and 1.3 steals in 79 games (64 starts).
For his career, Hopson averaged 10.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.6 assists and one steal in 334 games (119 starts).
18. Winston Garland: Garland was originally taken with the 17th pick of the second round (40th overall) by the Milwaukee Bucks. Garland was waived by the Bucks before ever playing a regular season game. Even with this early set back, Garland played for seven seasons in the NBA for the Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves and the Houston Rockets. His most productive season came with the Warriors in 1988-89 when Garland started all 79 games he appeared in and averaged 14.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, 6.4 assists and 2.2 steals (ninth in the league).
For his career, Garland averaged 9.4 points, 2.8 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 1.3 steals in 511 games (315 starts).
17. Greg Anderson: Anderson was selected with the 23rd overall pick by the San Antonio Spurs. Anderson played for 10 seasons in the NBA for the Spurs, Milwaukee Bucks, New Jersey Nets, Denver Nuggets and the Atlanta Hawks. His best year came with the Nuggets in 1991-92 when Anderson started all 82 games and averaged 11.5 points and a career-high 11.5 rebounds to go along with one assist and 1.1 steals.
For his career, Anderson averaged 7.3 points and 6.2 rebounds in 680 games (315 starts).
16. Kevin Gamble: Gamble was originally taken with the 17th pick of the third round (63rd overall) by the Portland Trail Blazers. He only played 19 minutes over nine games for the Blazers before being waived early in his rookie season. A little over a year later the Celtics took a chance on the former Iowa small forward and it paid off. Gamble would go on to play 10 seasons in the NBA for the Trail Blazers, Celtics, Miami Heat and Sacramento Kings. His most productive season came with Boston in 1990-91 when Gamble averaged 15.6 points on 58.7 percent shooting, 3.3 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.2 steals in 82 games (76 starts).
For his career, Gamble averaged 9.5 points on 50.2 percent shooting, 2.2 rebounds and two assists in 649 games (270 starts).