15. Roy Tarpley: Tarpley was originally taken with the seventh overall pick by the Dallas Mavericks. Tarpley only played 280 games over nine seasons because of numerous suspensions. His best season came in 1989-90 when Tarpley averaged 16.8 points, 13.1 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.6 blocks in 45 games.
For his career, Tarpley averaged 12.6 points, 10 rebounds, one assist, 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks during his time in Dallas.
14. Nate McMillan: McMillan was originally taken with the sixth pick in the second round (30th overall) by the Seattle SuperSonics. McMillan spend his entire 12-year career with Seattle. His most productive season came 1988-89 when McMillan averaged 7.1 points, 5.2 rebounds, 9.3 assists and 2.1 steals while starting all but one of the 75 games he appeared in.
For his career, McMillan averaged 5.9 points, four rebounds, 6.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 796 games (373 starts).
13. Johnny Newman: Newman was originally taken with the fifth pick of the second round (29th overall) by the Cleveland Cavaliers. Newman played 16 season in the NBA for the Cavaliers, New York Knicks, Charlotte Hornets, New Jersey Nets, Milwaukee Bucks, Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks. Newman averaged Double figures in scoring in 11 of his 18 years including seven consecutive seasons early in his career. One of his best season came with the Hornets in 1990-91 when Newman averaged a career-high 16.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.2 steals in while starting 81 games.
For his career, Newman averaged 11 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 1,159 games (512 starts).
12. Del Curry: Curry was originally taken with the 15th overall pick By the Utah Jazz. Curry played 16 seasons for the Jazz, Cleveland Cavaliers, Charlotte Hornets, Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors. His most productive season came with the Hornets in 1993-94 when Curry managed a career-high 16.3 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 1.2 steals while playing all 82 games coming of the bench.
For his career, Curry averaged 11.7 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 1,083 games (99 starts).
11. Johnny Dawkins: Dawkins was originally taken with the 10th overall pick by the San Antonio Spurs. Dawkins played nine seasons in the NBA for the Spurs, Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons. His most productive season came with the Spurs in 1987-88 when Dawkins averaged 15.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, 7.4 assists and 1.4 steals in 65 games.
For his career, Dawkins averaged 11.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.1 steals in 541 games (303 starts).